Saturday, November 17, 2007

Spice Girls Fashion


I was totally disappointed in their new song and video "Headlines." Boring and kind of ridiculous. All I could see was a bunch of older women showing off their bodies.


Victoria Beckham is such so fake from head to toe.


Melanie Brown who lost her baby weight pretty quickly looks good.


Material girl wannabe Geri Halliwell. I find her annoying because she shows off her body way too much. Yes, we know you lost your baby weight and then some, but stop showing it off. After all, she has admitted to having an eating/body issue.


Emma Bunton looks great.


I find myself always laughing whenever I see pictures of Victoria Beckham because her poses are so "out there."


Fashion don'ts (see below). What in the world is Victoria Beckham wearing? Are those shorts?


Geri Halliwell wore this Robert Cavalli dress that Britney wore!


As did Emma Bunton. How embarassing!

No comments: