Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Fave Coat


I'm not a fan of grey coats, so this one on Pink is only okay.


The style of Paris Hilton's coat is totally cute, but it's kind of short to wear alone for a normal person. On Paris, you'd expect it.


I thought mink fur coats were boycotted long ago, so why is Patti Labelle still wearing one?


Teri Hatcher is all bundled up and yet her daughter barely has any clothes on.


Not feeling the sleeves on Lauren Graham's coat. Coats should keep you warm all over not just in one particular place.


Leelee Sobieski looks like a college kid here.


Mixing leather and wool together - Mary-Louise Parker.


Mandy Moore in animal print with one time flame, D.J. Am (Nicole Richie's ex fiance). I find him rather repulsive.


Black wool coats is definitely a fave of celebrities for the winter - the talented Alicia Keys.


This is one ugly coat on Ciara.


Not sure I'm feeling prints on coats - Carrie Underwood.


Dita von Teese's style is growing on me. Unique yet classy. I still think she could use a tan.


My Fave: This is going to sound contradictory, but I love Katie Holmes' short sleeved coat and color. Unique but still trendy.

No comments: