Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


If I didn't know any better, I would think that Jennifer Garner is trying to hide something with that ginormous scarf. Glad to see that she's picking up on the scarf trend, but it's a little over the top. I went shopping with my dear husband last week to celebrate my birthday and I bought several scarfs. He asked me if they were "in." Today, we were at church and he saw several people wearing them and later told me that I was right.


I'm thinking that Rachel McAdams got cold on the movie set on pull these jeans under her cute albeit a little wrinkly dress.


My Fave: I love the fall look here on Demi Moore. The long sweater with the long-sleeved shirt is ver in right now. The purse and short boots is the perfect way to accessorize.


I find Sandra Bernhard's outfit quite fetching really, but the roll up jeans over the flat is a little tacky. Her daughter's dress is very cute.


Beyonce and her turban frolics out and about. I feel bad for her that Rihanna is stealing her thunder. By overall talent, I think Beyonce's still got it but her likability is a lot lower than Rihanna.


Very cute and age appropriat, 14 year old Miley Cyrus.


Oh, Anne Hathaway, even if you've gained some weight there's no excuse for carrying around such a ginormous purse. Ridiculous!


Just another normal family out on a stroll - Ben and Jennifer Garner with daughter Violet. Check out the two jogging strollers being used as regular strollers behind them. I totally think it's ridiculous that people buy jogging strollers to use as regular strollers because they take up so much space.


I love Jessica Simpson cropped jacket look here, but why is she holding her dog like it's going to go use the bathroom?


Doesn't Kirsten Dunst know that to stay warm, she needs to cover up her feet? She's all bundled up on top, but she's wearing flip-flops on the bottom.


Glad to see Mandy Moore again, but her granny sweater has got to go!

No comments: