Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Fave In Shorts


Maybe it's the shine or that Ashley Tisdale is the one wearing this pair of shorts, but I just don't like it.


My husband bought the entire season of Heroes this week and I must confess that I am totally hooked on the show. Still not a fan of Hayden Panettiere though and what in the world is she wearing in this picture? The make-up and hair looks like it should be paired with a formal dress instead of what she has on.


My Fave: How do supermodels do it? At age 41, Cindy Crawford looks superb!


I think Beyonce Knowles is not wanting to admit that she gained a few pounds recently because she's squeezed herself into this outfit.


Very "sneakerish" outfit on Kat Luna although the "Farrah Fawcett" hair looks weird on her.


Now, this is what a 17 year old should look like! Good job, Hayden Panettiere!

No comments: