Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's The Deal Fashion?


No matter what Avril Lavigne wears is always questionable to me.


I never quite know what Ashley Olsen is wearing. It's just a mess all the time.


Jada Pinkett Smith is totally showing off her body here in this outfit, but unfortunately, it's an ugly one.


I don't know why, but suits like this always reminds me of an old lady and I know Jodie Foster is not that old!


If she had not worn those horrible stockings, Avril Lavigne might have looked cute in this outfit. She needs to get rid of that pink streak.


First Victoria Beckham walks around in plastered green cards and now Mary Kate Olsen is walking around with a garbage straw bag.


Oh, why is Bai Ling Asian? She gives Asians the bad name.


Paris Hilton - what's going on here?


I don't know why, but something is off here about Adrianne Curry's dress. By the way, what do you all think of her views on banning Black History Month?

No comments: